Superior Roofing specialises in RubberBond roofing, As a hard wearing material, this style of flat roofing is ideal for using on structures such as;
- All domestic and commercial flat roofs
- Balcony Roofs
- Office Blocks and Flats
Rubberbond is made of a single ply membrane that is both durable and long lasting in all weathers. One notable attribute with this type of flat roofing is its ability to deal with future alterations. Unlike other roofing systems, Rubberbond does not become brittle with time which reduces issues if you were to make alterations at a later date.
Rubberbond comes in a dark grey colour, which helps to disguise any dirt that may rest on it, the design also reduces the growth of moss, which ensures that not only will the roofing look good once installed, but will continue to look good in years to come.
Why choose RubberBond flat roofing?
- RubberBond EPDM has a proven 50-year life expectancy for all types of flat roof buildings
- Will not tear, split or crack
- Highly weather resistant
- Superior-looking flat roof membrane
- Ecologically friendly
- Tough enough to walk on
- Fleece backing adds significant toughness and durability
- Easily bends with no stress to follow the detail of the roof
- Ultraviolet and ozone resistant
- Safe to install - no heat or flames used
- Guaranteed to last for 20 years