Liquid Plastic Roofing
Liquid Plastics offers a number of systems that can be applied to all commercial and residential flat roofs.
All systems are easy to install and come with guarantees from 10 to 25 years dependent upon the system used. The systems are available in a range of colours and can withstand thermal and structural movement.
Why choose Liquid Plastics roofing systems?
- A completely seamless, waterproof roofing membrane can be achieved without the use of heat or naked flame
- Cold applied built-up roof systems are available, including insulation to help meet Part L regulations
- Our roofing membranes are tough and elastomeric, which means they can withstand thermal/structural movement
- Products are easily applied over complex details and free from joints, fixtures, and seams
- Can be applied over the existing roof coating without the need to remove the old material
- No disruption to activities in the building below
- Compatible with most roof designs and substrates
- Resistant to foot traffic, UV degradation, and airborne pollutants
- All systems are backed by the BBA and guaranteed to last 10, 15, 20 or 25 years
- Available in a range of colours with the ability to produce special colours to match the appearance of existing substrates